Parenting for the first time is exciting, but stressful. There are many changes and adjustments that occur in the family dynamic during pregnancy and the first three years of the child’s life. Regular home visits from a supportive, highly trained home visitor can help alleviate some of the stressors associated with this time period.
What we do:
- Come to see you in the convenience of your own home.
- Offer support and a listening ear.
- Answer questions about your baby’s development.
- Help you connect with resources in your community.
Benefits of home visiting:
- Support for you, your baby, and your family.
- A stronger parent-child bond through better understanding your baby’s needs and how to meet them.
- Receive a wealth of information concerning healthy pregnancy and child development.
- Understand parenting best practices and receive support in making choices that best meet the needs of your child and family.
- Discover ways to use your relationship with your child to support and encourage development.